• In the morning depart from Surabaya to Bandealit by car. The journey will pass through tropical rain forest, then paused to see the Rafflesia flower zollingeriana endemic plants Meru Betiri National Park . In the course of sometimes several groups of langurs and peafowl will greet you.
• After a short break in the village Sumbergadung, followed by tracking headed across the bay Meru community plantation, tropical rain forests in which there are several waterfalls with clear water. Usually the way you will be greeted with several pairs of birds and monkeys rangkok, when the bull lucky on the plantation will also welcome you
• In the afternoon you are going down a clean sandy beach with dead coral pulled over due to the fierce southern ocean waves. Albatrosses, whip snakes, and cekakak often appears here. You will spend the night at the edge of this beach.
• In the morning you can do bird watching or enjoying the atmosphere of the beach and estuary clear with many fish in it. Sometimes traces of the bull and other animals seen on the sand beach.
• The journey continues towards the bay Permisan across mangrove forests, coastal forests, and along the rocky river clear. The fresh air in tropical forests you can enjoy here, if lucky beetle will manifest themselves.
• After lunch, the trip continues with a steep decline rocky terrain with vegetation lowland rainforest, followed by forest vegetation swamp and coastal forests.
• Once in the Gulf Permisan body will feel refreshed because you can take a dip in the river with a small waterfall wide.
• After freshening up, you can enjoy the beach atmosphere with a variety of birds in and out of the coastal forests. For those who have a hobby of fishing please test your dexterity here, it is not uncommon fish with a large size can be obtained in this bay.
• In the morning you can again enjoy the atmosphere Permisan bay while enjoying a meal.
• This day trip continued with lines that are considered the most serious. The path directly uphill on slopes enough to make knee meet with chin when this step will not be felt for keidahan lowland rainforest which is very natural to distract you. In this track you will enjoy the land that was once the seabed that was lifted by a slab of earth.
• After lunch, the journey continues by traversing the flat terrain and downhill with lowland rain forest vegetation. This path is called the “Street of Japan”, because historically this track built by Romusha to access the Japanese military forces. When noted, it still looks the rocks were arranged for the pavers. Not infrequently panthers voice heard in this area.
• The journey continues towards the village with a declining path and vegetation bamboo forest and cross a few streams.
• From the village we continue the movement of trucks up to 5 km across the cocoa plantations and coconut to the Resort Sukamade TNMB.
• At Resort Sukamade you can use gueshouse to rest comfortably. Resort is located in the lowland rain forest to produce cool air. In this resort you can also see a turtle hatching and rearing.
• In the evening after your dinner accompanied by officers TNMB to the waterfront to see the turtles lay their eggs.
• The morning after eating proceed towards Pesanggaran Banyuwangi trucks to return to muddy. Green beautiful view of the bay you can still enjoy along this journey.
• Once Pesanggaran Banyuwangi proceed with using the mini bus to get to Surabaya.
1. Transport, including driver and fuel
2. Tour tickets
3. Mineral water during the tour
4. Operating costs tour (parking, tolls, etc.)
5. Home Stay
6. The tour guide during the tour for the participants at least 4 people
7. Health Letter
8. tents, mattresses, potter
1. Airline tickets / train
2. The cost of meals during tour
3. Copy of identity / passport
4. personal expenses
5. Tips for driver and guide
6. Medications, head lamp
7. The jacket, gloves